DerthMertl DerthMertl

MMMMARVELOUS METAL. Hard, fast, and rhythmic. My kind of jam. Good shtuff as usual.

Demon-Slayer12 responds:

Thanks mang!

Parasite Prison (instrumental) Parasite Prison (instrumental)

RealFaction, you ROCK! As usual :D

Sorry to hear all that happened to you, though. Tis a shame.

Also, not to get you sidetracked, but is there any chance I could use this in a game project? I'll credit you, and stuff.

RealFaction responds:

Sure just link back to my youtube channel as well, making sure the credit is in the video and the description. Thanks.

A Place Of Misery(Remake) A Place Of Misery(Remake)

MMMM-mmm! Marvelous. It's a song that feels fitting when I force it to loop.

The vocals are a bit hard to make out at some parts, but that's just me. Does sound like Alice in Chains.

Also, could I possibly use this in a game project?

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Cheers mang! Glad you dig it. For sure, just remember to credit/link me in the game! Good luck with the game...Would love to see it :)

Driven Rage (2013) Driven Rage (2013)

Not bad. You do have a rhythm going. The guitar lacks a serious, realistic feel though. But i'm not going to penalize too heavily for that. There's a market for that sort of thing.

But, halfway through, it seems like the guitars just went a bit unsynchronized and chaotic.

-Stay Thy Hand- -Stay Thy Hand-

Supremely good job, Back-From-Purgatory! I always did like your stuff.

Can I use this in a game project i'm working on?

Back-From-Purgatory responds:

As long as credit is given and it's non-commercial, go right ahead. And be sure to send me a link to it when it's done, I love seeing how my music helps out games/movies/flashes/whatevers.

If you are looking to use it for commercial use however, send me a PM and we can maybe work something out.

Random Riff #1 Random Riff #1

Mmmm, marvelous ass-kicking.

It's a nice, sweet, simple riff. With a headbang-worthy rhythm. Btw, you wouldn't mind if I used in a game project, would you?

Rainbowdove responds:

Thanks!Also, I don't mind one bit. :)

Processing Processing

This is a piece of art. The tune is flowing and majestic. In my personal opinion, it could have used a little more stuff going on in the background(But that's just me :P)

KoolBeanz.

NikeTheSword responds:

Yeah, I totally agree with you. I just had time issues due to exams and wanted to finish this piece lest it would be left hanging (like so many other). Maybe I'll work it some more.
Anyway, thanks for your review (and generous score ^^), you gave me some thinking!

Manifestation of Defeat Manifestation of Defeat

AWESUMSAUCE

I don't get why people seem to have minor problems with this. I see no real problems! It's EPIC! Especially right towards the end, then it really goes off the hook, in an evil, foreboding manner! Awesome.

Simply epicness.........I jizzed. Then the jizz exploded, and many dark creatures called forth, and I is consumed by them, the power for their victory coming from this tale of dark and epic proportions right here. So there. Hope I no offend anybody.

Kayoszx responds:

Thanks man.
I'm really glad you like it! :D
But I don't blame the others for looking at the small flaws, cause I'm a bit of a perfectionist myself. It's mainly cause I'm not amazing at one instrument, but decent at all four.
Anyways, I plan to redo this & the rest of my rock songs sometime soon with higher quality instruments & less flaws so it sounds more professional :P
Anyways, thanks for the good review ;p

Nocturne of Shadows (Metal) Nocturne of Shadows (Metal)

HOLY SHEZ

WOWZERS!

You know, this song makes me think of a malevolent, dark, evil being that cannot be killed approaching to claim another life, and it is inevitable! Awesumness!

A Grave Intensity A Grave Intensity

Interesting.......

Hurm........this song makes me poo rainbows......XD

Srsly though, this song is catchy, the beat is addictive, you got it dead nuts! Good work!

dietsnapple135 responds: